Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blogging Time!

Hey everyone! I have finally convinced my mom to let me get a blog! I am SO excited! Now I get to hang out with all of you guys in blogger world that A: I don't see very often and B: that might not do Facebook. Here are a list of reasons that it would be fun to do a blog (for those parents who's kids are begging them to have a blog, here is a little incentive!):

  1. I get to write a really long status!
  2. I get to post stories that I have recently written that I would like to see what everyone thinks about it.
Um, that isn't really much of a list is it? Oh well, you get the point! Bye you guys! Hope you enjoy my blog that I really, really hope isn't too tedious! THX!

9 comments:

Anime Girl said...

If anyone has any advice on how to do stuff, please tell me because I am new to this whole blogging thing! THX!

Anna Celeste said...

I think it's great that you have blog! Sorry I don't have any advice. And I love the duck idea!

Anime Girl said...

Hey! Thanks! How goes you?

Emily said...

Hey Meghan! I'm glad you finally got a blog. You should check out Kennedy's and you guys can leave comments on each other's.

kennedyelise.blogspot.com

Victorique Hope said...

Yea, I left her a comment on her dog thing, but she hasn't said anything yet.

ManicMandee said...

Great blog Meghan! Cute too. Celeste is excited to have a blogging buddy. But I warn you, she isn't the best about making comments on blogs. I'll try and encourage her to do better.

Victorique Hope said...

THX! *giggle*

Ken-Ken said...

NICE!

Victorique Hope said...

Hey ken! I am going to get the mail RIGHT NOW!